Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review


Here are some highlights from 2012!

January: Celebrated my 21st birthday
February: Went to see the Gymdogs (my college's gymnastics team) and out downtown with my best friend Lauren
March: Spent my spring break at home on my beach. Perfect.
April: My boyfriend and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
May: Went to San Francisco with my man and visited his sister
June: Saw my boyfriend's cousin get married in Athens
July: Got a nasty brace for my knee :(
August: Saw my friend Lisa get married!! (The first one of my friends!!)
September: Georgia games and my girl Peech
October: Choreographed my 3rd and last hip hop dance for Greek Grind. I loved working with these girls!
November: Had a spur of the moment trip home and got to see my grandparents
December: Spent Christmas in Florida (as always) and relished in the views!


I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment