Photobucket

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

On this very special day (the last day the day, month, and year will ever be the same numbers), I would like to give a HUGE shout out to my very best friend/cousin...

because...


IT'S HER 21ST BIRTHDAY!





















She has absolutely like a sister to me and I have cherished growing up with her. When we were little, we visited each other at least 4 times a year (we lived in different states) but now, not only do we go to the same college, but we're roommates! She is hilarious, brilliant, and the sweetest person you will ever meet. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I just love her!

Happy birthday my sweet friend! I hope everyone has a great day (and good luck to those taking finals today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment