Photobucket

Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five for Friday


Today I'm linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk Blog!

1. My mom sent me the sweetest text yesterday. I cried. She is such a wonderful person!
2. I went to Target twice this week. Twice. (No shame.) My eye caught the cutest scarf and I was so tempted to get it... maybe for Christmas... You can find it here.
3. I about died when I saw this picture. LOOK AT THE SHOES. I clearly sent this to Spencer (my boyfriend) who has been wanting a pup lately. P.S. check out all of those for a good laugh.
4. With an A in my online class, I finally have a 3.7 GPA! Hopefully I'll keep that up through finals and next semester so I can graduate magna cum laude. #dreams
5. Spencer is taking me to see Totem after Christmas and I'm so excited! Best. Gift. Ever.

How was your week? Hope you have an awesome Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely no shame in 2 target trips a week. If i don't make it there at least twice a week, something terrible has happened...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only Target addict! :)

      Delete