Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2012

I. Love. Sweating.

As a dancer, I have always loved movement. And sweating my booty off at rehearsal. 

I never used to go to the gym in high school but when I came to college, I soon learned it was a necessity. I've gone off and on throughout the years but on my most recent health kick (recommitting to Weight Watchers and really taking exercise seriously), I've been working out about 6 days a week.

And I LOVE it.

When I can't make it to the gym for my usual 30 minutes of weights and 40 minutes of cardio, I pop in this gem and work up a sweat.



I've had this DVD for about 3 years but never thought I could do it. I have almost all of Jillian Michaels' DVDs and really love the "No More Trouble Zones" workout but I think I was scared to do a 45 minute cardio workout.

But man is it good. I love it so much. I do have to modify a few moves for my knee (and skip a whole circuit but that's okay) but I really do enjoy sweating up a storm.
I got this video as a gift but you can get it from Amazon or Target!

Hope everyone had a great weekend (or a productive one for those studying for finals!)

No comments:

Post a Comment