Photobucket

Friday, December 21, 2012

the debut of SNC jewelry!

I have recently been inspired to use my creativity in a different way: to make jewelry!

I've spent the last couple of days playing around with some ideas and making some wonderful pieces and I would love to share them with you. Take a look!


*the dream maker - $12

*goldilocks - $10

*a sweet treat - $10

*just peachy - $10

*the athenian - $12

*forever iridescent - $12

* custom order for a friend (adapted from just peachy) - $10

*a night out - $12 (ps - my personal favorite!)




*the lauren - $12

*the brooke - $12





















I want to start selling very soon, so please let me know if you're interested in any pieces or in a custom order. I am more than happy to work with you! Feel free to email me at stephaniecanter@gmail.com.

---

Brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment