Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

life via my iphone

So I'm officially donezo with finals! Hooray! I am so grateful for my mom for helping me edit my 10-page paper on everything there is to know about marriage. Sorta.

After finishing my paper yesterday morning, I spent the day doing what I wanted which consisted of:

1. Playing with different hairstyles from The Small Things Blog


* high bun and double bun tutorials can be found on her page!

2. Getting in the Christmas spirit

It's also my cousin/best friend's 21st birthday on Wednesday so some of those presents are for her!

3. Joining the sweat-through-your-shirt/hair/smudge-your-makeup club:
4. Enjoying a de-to-the-lish post workout smoothie
5. Jumping for joy that our water bill is no longer $500 (!!!)



And 6. Catching up on Dexter.

I also did laundry, vacuumed my room, swept the kitchen and cleaned my bathroom. I AM WONDERWOMAN! Just kidding, I just had way too much time on my hands yesterday.

Here's to a good day today and staying awake until midnight (I am an old lady) so I can go out for my cousin's 21st! Hope your day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment