Photobucket

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

exciting day

Yesterday was quite the adventurous day. It started out with a kick butt morning workout (thanks Jillian Michaels) and ended with the most exciting news.

In between I....

1. Got two MRIs on my knees and realized that I am, in fact, claustrophobic. (Luckily I talked myself down after freaking out for a minute inside the MRI machine...)
2. Returned a million things and found great display items for my upcoming TRUNK SHOW at my sorority house in February (more on that later)
3. Bought lots of supplies for my jewelry biz

And...

4. MADE MY FIRST SALE ON ETSY!

I literally jumped for joy when I saw this:



... and cried a little bit.

I am so so so thankful for this and am so excited for this journey... (thanks, God!)

----

Also, I want to take this time to introduce a new item to SNCjewelry... a bracelet! It will be on Etsy later today!


Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment